5 Tasks & responsibilities the candidate will carry out:
- Write well-designed and readable ReactJS code for the front-end and PHP for the backend API
- Work in a small, agile, and fast-paced remote team environment
- Work with client support to troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade site features and backend systems.
- Program efficient code and SQL queries to keep the site scalable
- Ask a lot of questions so that all tasks and specs are understood
4 Skills & experience the candidate must have:
- 2 years professional ReactJS programming experience
- 2 years PHP programming experience
- 2 years working in an agile team-oriented development environment with peer code reviews
- 2 years SQL experience with the ability to write complex joins
3 Ways the candidate will be evaluated:
- Code quality using peer review
- Volume & severity of bugs
- App performance (measured with New Relic, load testing, and YSlow)
2 Forms of Compensation:
- Base salary plus insurance (health, dental, vision) and flexible PTO benefits
- Stock options
- Enjoy programming to empower citizen philanthropy in a fast-paced small team while still being able to write readable code and proactively squash your own bugs.
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No international applicants.