5 Tasks & responsibilities the candidate will carry out:
- Develop and execute an omnichannel marketing communication plan.
- Craft and manage company messaging and brand.
- Select and manage marketing contractors and vendors.
- Manage all marketing tools and platforms for effectiveness and for data-driven insights into customer segments.
- Work with CEO and CRO to develop marketing objectives, budgets, and coordinate existing lead generation efforts.
4 Skills & experience the candidate must have:
- 2 years of experience managing omnichannel marketing communications with improving results.
- Ability to aggregate, analyze, and present marketing data across mediums.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and experienced in managing your own workload.
3 Ways the candidate will be evaluated:
- Client activation and engagement with the platform.
- B2B lead generation growth.
- Budget to conversion objectives.
2 Forms of Compensation:
- Base salary plus insurance (health, dental, vision) and flexible PTO benefits.
- Stock options.
- Enjoy using marketing communications to create authentic connections and empower citizen philanthropy in a fast-paced small team.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.